Johansson watches movies in disguise


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Actress Scarlett Johansson has come up with a disguise to watch movies without being bothered by fans.

According to contactmusic.com, Johansson wears a hat, dark glasses and sometimes even a moustache when she wants to watch a movie at her favourite theatre.

She says: ‘I love seeing movies so I love this theatre in the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art). I come all the time. Nobody knows me. I come in the afternoon in dark glasses, a hat pulled low and a moustache.’


0 Responses to “Johansson watches movies in disguise”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Scarlett Johansson - Bio, Picture, News, Gossip is powered by Blogspot